Followers

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Randomness

Peanut needs a home. The county I live in does not have a no kill shelter and I can't bear to send her to the "pound". If anyone needs a friendly, bouncy, spayed, house-trained-but-will-live-outside dog, I'll pay them $25 to give her a good home!! I have passed the time in my life that lots of dogs are fun... moving on... Yarrow. I love yarrow. Especially the stuff that is native to the yard and surrounding property. It has the prettiest foliage and the flowers are so dainty and perfect. I have taken no less than TONS of pictures of yarrow. Every spring it seems new to me. I dug up a big clump out of my yard and put it in with the herbs that I like to grow in my garden. I also go out of my way to mow around it when I see that it will flower soon. Adam is so sweet. He just smiles and shakes his head when I ask him not to mow the places I "missed" and says, "I'll try not to, baby." He knows that it makes me happy to see blooming all over. I have some out front that blooms pink and ohmygoodness it is pretty.
That is it for today, folks. I am going into Nashville this morning to wish my big sister a happiest birthday yet and then coming home to weed my garden. The massive rains have let the garden get ahead of me in that area I'm afraid. That is ok, though. Today is a COMPLETE day off. I haven't had one of those in a WHILE. I will be able to get lots done this afternoon while Adam is teaching and am looking forward to sweating and getting a good garden workout... Yay!!
Have such a good day and remember that people are people and everyone deserves a smile!!
Love,
Malinda

No comments: