Followers

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happiness: Two by Two

These two have WAY too much fun when they get together... He's waiting on his other half. Nothing says adorable like a long haired boy with flowers that is waiting on a girl who just got her diploma. Be still my beating heart...
THESE two never stop laughing when they get together. I have tons of pictures just like this one. Nothing compares to the bond between a mother and her son... It is so fun to listen to their conversations!!



THESE two just make me smile. How happy they look and I just smile when I see them together. They are so sweet to each other and such enjoyable people to be around and talk to. Words cannot express how happy I am that that girl has found some happiness. Love you, Audy.

And these two belong together. Forever. Pardon my mushiness, but I'm feeling mushy today. He is the most considerate, kind, and caring person I've ever met. I heart him.



Tell someone that you love them today. Someone that makes you feel happy inside just because of who they are.



1 comment:

@wesome@bby said...

That would be you. So...I LOVE YOU. :)