Followers

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Friday Was a Busy Day

I will start this post with a shamelesss surely-someone-needs-a-kitten picture... Then I will move on!! Broccoli. Mmmmm. It'll be done soon and I will be in heaven...
Potato flowers. Well, they're almost flowers. and Yes. Potatoes DO make flowers.



My irises are still blooming. This makes me all kinds of happy.

This also makes me all kinds of happy. The Lovin' Husband made our garden(s) about two times bigger. He works so hard! I preciate you, Baby!!! Maggie, of course, is making sure everything all around her beloved Adam is a-ok.





Peas soon!!




These three things fill my heart up. Sage flowers, the red barn, and a beautiful sunset. My favorite time of everyday that I get to be home.







Amen and amen...


Have a great day!!!






No comments: