Followers

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Good Morning



We've had broccoli, swiss chard, and peas from the garden (and baby tatoes). One of our neighbors has brought us some lettuce (yea!) I'd show you some of the garden pictures, but I can't find my camera as of yesterday morning. I know it is somewhere, but I forget where I put it. I figured the morning pictures would do for one more day... ;)


One of my students brought me yesterday two loaves of homemade wheat bread (Mondo promptly ate 1 and 1/2 because I forgot to hide it from him - I tell you that dog is getting down right ridiculous - and quite demanding - in his old age) fresh milk from a cow that lives in the same county that I do, butter made from that milk, and all sorts of other yummy treats.


What I'm getting at here is that we have been enjoying our local resources. Quiche made with eggs from you backyard is just better, folks...


Have a great day and give someone a little encouragement. Compliment someone if you notice a new hair do or a pretty skirt or brightly colored tie. Then smile and tell that person that seeing them made your day and MEAN it!!


don't forget to SMILE!! :)

No comments: