Followers

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Goings On

This is what Middle Tennessee has looked like for many days now. (The picture is from last May, but you get the point.) I'd tell you how my garden was, but I have to admit it is so soggy I just went down yesterday sans camera for the first time in quite a while. We did have breaks in the rain here and there so Adam added more straw to the potatoes (a story in and of itself - I'll tell you sometime) and we battled the FIRE ANTS. (another story in and of itself) So what I know is this. Everything is growing and needs fertilizer and the weeds are growing and need killing! In order to plant my beans today, I'm going to have to poke them into the ground and then cover them up. Don't tell me I shouldn't do this, please. I'm gonna do it anyway!!



Today is a music day. Adam and I are playing at a conference for elderly awareness at the park in town and then he is teaching.



Adam has been telling me for months to put a video of us on here making some music, so maybe I'll do that soon...




Have a good day and if it is sunny where you are, enjoy it for those who haven't had any for FOREVER!!!

No comments: