Followers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Squash and Flowers...

More yarrow. This is called Parker's Variety Yarrow. It gets taller and thicker than wild yarrow. And DOES NOT DIE. You can't kill this stuff. I'm ok with that as I have moved it to the back corner of my garden and it is happy there... I just can't get over the ditch lillies. They are so pretty and so different. I am glad that some of them are now yard lillies!!
The first summer stuff from the garden. The straightneck squash was ok. I prefer the crookneck. The zuccini was out of this world good. We had a free meal last night. A student gave us some steaks, we had potatoes and squash from the garden. The only storebought thing that went in our bellies was butter and a little milk. I was proud of myself.



Have a good day!!!!
Much Love,
Malinda

No comments: