Followers

Friday, June 19, 2009

Busy is Good

The peas are but a fond memory... They were good while they lasted, but I tell you I am GLAD to have the room in the garden. Adam took down one trellis and I (yes ME) took down the other. He tilled the beds while I was teaching yesterday. The chickens got the vines...
The little chickies did, too. They are growing like crazy and we are mostly done with the coop. Have to get some shade cloth and chicken wire and that project will be OVER. Thank the good Lord.


Here is the garden from the back. I'm excited about the corn... mmmm....

Adam planted a new kind of cucumber this year called White Wonders. They are groing well and we are excited to try them.




The bee balm by the barn is blooming. It is so pretty.



I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!
Love,
Malinda



1 comment:

@wesome@bby said...

OK, I'm sure you would know this by default, but I love the swirly picture.