Followers

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Festival Time.... almost...

We played at our friends family reunion yesterday. It reminded me of how close we are getting to festival time. I love everything about it. How hot it is (I actually do wear sunscreen - I buy a can on the way!!), how there is music everywhere, the people who go to hear and see and do, the kids running around in their cute little square dancing outfits.... I have the most fun with the Lovin' Husband. We visit with our musician friends, look at the art booths, sit in the shade and pick, eat greasy food, and then start all over again!!

I try never to live for certain days, but I find myself so excited to attend these festivals that I'm thinking about them awfully hard!!
Have a good day!!!!

M

2 comments:

@wesome@bby said...

They are so enjoyable, and have such a great atmosphere! Have fun; you deserve it! :)

Sadie said...

hey there... I keep meaning to ask you about these... Dan and the kids and I would love to attend some fesivals this summer... if you have a schedule or know of a few that are near by on the weekends... we would love the info!