Followers

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Maddie P and Some Flowers

Church is definitely for this... Meet Madelyn Paige.... Maddie P for short.

We had a photo op before Worship Team practice and took advantage!! Look at those toes... I'm telling you Maddie is an awesome kid. She just turned three and is growing so fast! I enjoy hanging with her.



Maddie is the daughter of my good friends, Cheryl and Paul. She and I are pretty good friends, as well and now that I know that the little girl likes to play with the camera, we'll be spending a little more time together, methinks. I love how the crayons are all scattered around her in this picture. I think it gives some depth. Not that I really know what I'm talking about, but it seems that way to me!!





On the way to worship team practice I found these. They are on my road and I think they are beautiful. I like flowers in ditches. There is a beauty in that that cannot compare to the most meticulous of flower beds. Mixed in are wild roses...


I got back in my car, drove 15 feet, stopped again, and took a picture of this...





I see this every day and I'm telling you, it takes my breath away. It makes me think about people. Take a bunch of rosy Christians and put them all together and we are all shiny and vibrant together. There is nothing wrong with that, but when we become the hands and feet of Christ, we join God in the black and white places in the world and bloom where we are planted. By all rights, that climbing bush should be choked out by all of those weeds, but it is close enough to the tree to get the support to flourish. Sometimes we have to go away from where we think God is to find Him.



All my Love,

Malinda





No comments: