Followers

Monday, November 24, 2008

When a Group Lesson Turns into a Photo Shoot...

What do you get when you put Mary.... and Weibke together? You don't know, you say. Well, my friend, I can help you out. Telling isn't near as fun as showing, so here goes.
You get this. Two very happy, energetic kiddos. Here's how a group lesson goes down. When they stop counting rhythms and reading notes and seemingly FORGET how to play their respective instruments we pause....take a deep breath....and I get my camera.











Why get irritated with the sweeties when I could just take their pictures for DAYS?!?!



They are just soooo fun. I'm thankful that I've met these two and am so happy that I get to be part of their lives.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

very nice, thank you and bless you Malinda
-tom