Followers

Friday, November 21, 2008

A Random Post of Randomness

I like this plate... I like this one better, though.

The flower has shoes...I don't know why, but it does. At first I liked them, then they kinda weirded me out. I'm back to liking the shoes. I have accepted them for what they are and now I'm going to move on.

Got me a couch at the local Goodwill. $30 dollars of sheer and total happines. It is delightfully tacky, I think and...



It matches my new curtains (thank you Martha and K Mart) in a strange way.



On a totally different note, my sweet Mama works at a thrift store and I love to dig through the kids books. Yesterday I found the Charlie Brown Dictionary vol. 1-8 in pretty good condition for 10 cents a piece. You just can't beat that, people. I guess now is the time to tell you that I have an unnatural addiction to children's books. Since I cannot purchase them brand spanking new, I make a game out of finding older books to take home so that they may be loved once again.




Finding Charlie Brown and the Smurfs all in the same day just about did me in, ya'll. Of course the music reference in Charlie and the Smurfs' front cover made me smile. You just don't get better than that.





Have a Smurfy day!!




1 comment:

@wesome@bby said...

ok, so am i allowed to be jealous of your finds? every last one of them? because i am. but who better to have then, if not me, than you? i love you, mitchy matchy sister o' mine.