Followers

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What I See Every Day

Hello...

Let's go on an adventure.





We couldn't go on said adventure without BoJangles. He whines terribly when left behind and drives the Lovin' Husband a bit nutso.



Of course, we'd lose out on mucho entertainment if Penny didn't come along as well. Goodness, the energy of a hound dog. She is hell on wheels, that one...






Blue skies shinin' on me. Nothin' but blue skies do I see...ah, willie, sing it to me...

Neighbor Stan says it best.... "I love livin' in the country..."









Here, my friends, we will cross the county line back into home territory. The sky is bluer, the grass is greener, the air is cleaner, and my wonderful Neighbors Stan and Donna are not a-feared of my sweet, four-legged critters and therefore they (namely Bo) do not have to suffer the indignity of a leash as soon as we cross that line.












to be continued...




1 comment:

@wesome@bby said...

Excellent photos, Sister. And on the dressing thing....you are WELL on your way. :) The Southern Thrift has a few shirts that are calling your name right now...I'll see if they are still there...but you gotta promise to wear them.