Followers

Friday, November 7, 2008

Autumn...Beauty





Fall has been so beautiful this year...and, well...long and also very colorful.

The Lovin' Husband and I live in a cedar barren. There aren't so many of those in our country...even in our lovely state of Tennessee. If you look at the picture above, you will see what I mean. See all of the cedar trees on the right side of the road? They look like Christmas trees. My lovely four-legged critters love to chase rabbits, skunks, deer, groundhogs, occaisional chickens and bobcats through those very trees. They grow like weeds and house ticks by the millions...I've just decided that I will have to discuss cedar trees at further lenght, but later...ANYWAY...


When I see these lovely and colorful deciduous trees, I am thankful that no matter the cedar barren... and emphasis on the word barren... God has put beauty in all of our lives - wherever we are - all we have to do is always look for it. Always be ready for the unexpected and to find the beauty in ANY situation because it is always there.
Have a good week...I am going to Florida!! Yay!!!! Will be sure to post the photo of my toes in the sand as soon as it happens....

1 comment:

cheryl said...

I have enjoyed the colors SO much this fall!! I passed a tree yesterday on my way to L'burg that looked on fire the colors of orange & yellow were so bright!! The drive on Depot St. to/from home is beautiful!! You've done a great job capturing this! Enjoy Florida!