Followers

Monday, November 3, 2008

I'm Excited About the Day...


These are more pictures from Chloe's senior picture shoot. Most of them are of her, but I wouldn't be me if I didn't capture some of the fall beauty around me. My favorites are the bright red ones that shine so brightly in the sun. They almost sparkle there at the top of the mountain. Even lying on pavement, though, their beauty is just as breathtaking.
I think people are the same way, a lot. You can see the beauty in them even if they are not always in the best of life situations. You just have to realize to always keep your eyes open and be aware of more than yourself - you never know when you will have the opportunity appreciate the beauty in someone...

I *heart* you!!! Have a good beginning of the week and remember to smile today!!

2 comments:

Genesis 21:6 said...

Okay boo.... so... NO LIE... I have been lovin' me some owl things, too!! CRAZZZZZY! I almost bought the cutest owl thing from houseblends... but I bought November birthday presents instead... :0(((

I am excited about today, too....next week at this time we will be in ORLANDO! :0) SOAKING up the sun!!!! yeah! love ya!

Genesis 21:6 said...

grr... its says genesis 21 6... I was ganna have a church blog but decided not to... i thought I had deleted it... sorry....this is betsy.