Followers

Friday, April 3, 2009

A Sister Who Really Isn't a Sister at all, but a Very Best Friend (Part 1 of 3)

She and I grew up together. We were very close and, I am thankful to say, still are. We live too far apart and she is often busy being SUPERMOM, wife, doggy selling extraordinaire, and a very hard worker. I get bogged down in work and can't get away often enough to see her, but we always pick right up where we left off. This day was a supermom day. As you see sweet Anna is turning 3 and Abby threw the girl a bash. I was lucky enough to be part of the after party and hang out with my sister's family for quite a while that day. There is our wonderful Mama (with the camera) and our equally wonderful granny there below.
We slept together growing up. She told me stories about unicorns so I would go to sleep. I was there for her when she needed me most (I hope, anyway...) and now we talk almost every day. What I love most about Abby is that she is just Abby. And I know she loves me back!

1 comment:

@wesome@bby said...

OK, so let's all cry on the count of 3!!!!! Sometimes, even when you know you are special, it's nice to know you are special. :) ONLY YOU could understand that. And yes, you were. Every time. Always. I love you.