Followers

Thursday, April 9, 2009

It's a Big World, Baby


Sometimes I feel like that snail. I tiny little girl in a big, big world. Then again, sometimes I don't. Furthermore, when I do, it isn't a bad thing. It is just nice to have some perspective.
I have to teach a make up lesson this morning and then we have a consultation with a new family for lessons and then... and then I get to put on my blue jeans and my tank top and head out to the garden to work out there.
It is my quiet time. All of the music that is constantly running through my head gets quieter and quieter until all I hear is the wind in the tall dead grass and the creek when it has rained enough. The birds yell at each other across the fields and the chickens coo and sing when they're happy. (This time of year they are because they get the weeds we pull.)
I hope today that you can find some good quiet time like that. It is good for the soul...
happy day...

3 comments:

@wesome@bby said...

It wasn't so good and quiet, it was actually loud and quiet, but I had some soul-food today, too....you can see on my blog.

@wesome@bby said...

on the other hand....my drive-time is sorta like that....i zone out and then remember where I am when i get there. :)

Unknown said...

hi...
a very good blog, I like it. visit my blog and we can be friends ...
even though our language is different but I like to make friendship with you