Followers

Sunday, October 12, 2008

They Didn't Know I Was There...

When my last child gets married, I wanna smooch with my Lovin' Husband while we wait for our other children to make the youngest one's day perfect.
When I've been married 33 years ( I think it's 33), I will whisper sweet nothings. Unless she's blowing in his ear... Mom. Ma? Mother?? Are you BLOWING in Dad's EAR?? Hmmm...

Abby? Bets? Monna? Did you know that while we were getting ready for Monna's wedding - working hard, sweating, helping babies go to the bathroom, frantically putting the finishing touches on the decorations, food, and the blushing bride (and you DID blush, Monna!) - that Mom and Dad were doing this??

**sigh**

When I've been married for 33 years, I hope my daughter catches me neckin' with my sweetie...

4 comments:

@wesome@bby said...

yeah, slap and tickle at its finest. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek.

@wesome@bby said...

ps...yes, it's 33(.5 if you're counting)....

Betsy said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Deb Fields said...

Okay girls....don't be so honest.