Followers

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Mountain Therapy

Here's the view from my chair. Since it is the view from my chair, you can imagine how many pictures I have of it. Sideways, upside down, downside up... I settled for this one and just let it go... *smile*
Our Little Hermit Home...
Mmmmm....

This view strikes my speechless - or in this case - wordless...

That is me saying hi...
This is Adam after I have taken a picture of every rock, dead leaf, hunk of moss, pine needle, caterpiller, etc. on our almost 3 mile hike up, down, over, and under the moutain. Poor thing... *right*.

I'm telling you, if you have problems, go to the top of any mountain. When you come down, they won't seem so bad. I promise...

2 comments:

Betsy said...

love the picture of adam...heehee

Stan's Wild World said...

What a great view! Where was that?