Followers

Friday, October 24, 2008

Let's Be Honest Here...

I've quit fighting the urge...totally. Now, when I want to take a picture of myself, I just do it. There's nothing wrong with it - actually, you learn a lot about yourself... So, I want to see you, people!! Take pictures of yourself and show them to the world!! Smile - make weird faces - I don't care. Just take some pictures of yourself in a fun place and then post them.
It is really a very wonderful experience. Freeing. (Is that a word?)

I didn't edit mine, but you can edit yours if you want... I'm not judgin', I just didn't have time to edit mine...or I would have.




This was my fun place. It is a part of a quilt that one of my great female realiteves made. It is hangin on the kitchen wall in my home...
Happy picture taking!!

1 comment:

@wesome@bby said...

WHO made the quilt?!?! Love it.

Since the heart thing, I always take photos of myself...I don't care what anyone thinks or how many I post...I'm just glad to be alive.