Followers

Monday, May 12, 2008

A Small Red Barn

I love the shed in my backyard...Actually it is one of the things we see the most on a day to day basis, so I gave myself the mission of making it a reflection of us...Alone it is just a small red barn, but stick it in the middle of a garden, add some signs and flowers and it is beautiful...It brings me peace and calm when I look at it.
All things grow with love...
The sun and moon are a gift from the lovin' husband...I love them. Sometimes the garden spiders weave around them and the webs look like clouds. Next time I see one do it, I will take a pic...

My flowering sage and thyme...I put them there four years ago when we first started our gardening venture and they are still there. A good reminder of how far we've come, I think. We planted the violas last year and they reseeded this year and were (and still are) soooo pretty! Also mixed in with the violas is the chocolate mint...








1 comment:

Betsy said...

you know that song... long black train???? You could make a song small red barn!!!!! :0)
LOVE THE Pictures!!!
Can't wait till next Friday!!!