Followers

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Garden Therapy




Our garden is my therapy and when I feel the most spiritual a lot of times...I like to watch seeds sprout and grow. It happens so quickly - all of the sudden you have this plant in your garden that is giving you fresh beans to eat...Mmmmmmm. Thank you God for beans, and their seeds, and the pretty flowers that they make. I would like to have the patience to snap pics until they produce and then do this post, but I don't have that much and I don't pray for it anymore... :) We all know what happens when we pray for patience...

4 comments:

Jim said...

I like garden therapy

Jim said...

I have now figured out my password and I can leave comments. Thank you for your post on my blog. You did good.

Sweetpea said...

I love your pictures... they make me feel like everything is ready for a fresh new start! Love you!!!

Jim said...

I did a little garden therapy today. I tilled, planted some more cucumbers, hoed, and made two tomato cages.

It felt good!