Followers

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Smithville Part 2

There are David and Adam... There is Billy Jean in the overalls playin' the fiddle. See the three guys all the way to the right behind the bass player? They are the people we met and ended up jammin' with for such a long time. They were really fun guys and girl. Their bass player friend, not pictured, was an awesome lady. Very friendly and she kindly hollered out chord changes now and then for me since it was fairly (well, REALLY) obvious that I knew not what they were playing most of the time. We'll see them again on Saturday at Uncle Dave Days.
This kid cracked me up. He had to be 7 or 8 if he's a day and he jammed on the guitar. Actually, he was his dad's accompanist...


I know NOT these people, but I love how the dude with the hat playing the guitar is gettin' down! The man in the blue shirt had a beautiful fiddle. It was carved on the back and dark and sooooo pretty...




There is Billy Jean again. We'll also see him and his friends at Uncle Dave Days...



The boy on the right was seven and rocked out on his mandolin...





Don't know her, but she was cute and played her fiddle very well.



This guy's guitar was a limited edition Martin. It says WSM Grand Ole Opry. I thought it was neat lookin'.











The boy in his element.







And me in mine... see Adam taking my picture?






have a great day!!!
Love,
Malinda




No comments: