Followers

Friday, March 20, 2009

Too Blessed :)

I have been trying (unsuccessfully) to post a video of the new baby chicks and have decided rather than to try again on the video, I would make a different post for now.

We've been busy lately and computer time is not very high on the priority list. So.... I decided to hop online while Adam and David were entertaining one another with their guitars. (tee hee)

I took a lay speaking class this month. That was fun. I learned a lot and met some cool new people.

We have been playing a lot also. We recently went to Mt. Olivet United Methodist Church in Wartrace, Tn with the music group that I work with (Adam has been helping) at my dad's church. I stared at this very window while leading the service. Isn't it beautiful??



This just makes me happy...

No comments: