Followers

Thursday, March 5, 2009

and then she decided to blog again


A picture from last year...


We have a lot of potatoes to plant. 125 pounds to be exact. I transplanted my garlic today. We worked in the garden and have also gotten our big "nest" ready for the chickies that are coming on the 10th. I'm gonna be a momma hen!! We have landscaped (or started landscaping) the front yard and are cleaning up the backyard and back porch area so that the kiddies that visit can get from point a to point b comfortably.


I've been teaching a LOT and Adam is teaching more now, as well. Also, I am taking a lay speaking class. I like to learn, I guess. My mind is not happy if it is idle.


Neighbor Stan is visiting tonight - showing Adam some effects on the recording unit he donated to our cause. We'll see how that goes...
Check out my friend Greg Jones on youtube...
Have a good night. or day. or week!! LOVe!!!

2 comments:

Jim said...

How did the law speaking go?
Neat you tube. When was that, and where?

Malinda said...

the class is tomorrow... that was in 2007 at the colgate country showdown in Lewisburg. Greg is Billy and Susie's son-in-law. He was performing as the returning champion and asked me to come and play along.