Followers

Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Question For You, Dear Reader...

I was searching randomly for a picture that I liked and settled on this one because it made me feel good. The sight of a dirt path and trees with almost tangible sunshine all around is enough to overwhelm me with contentment. And a bubbly kind of joy that I cannot quite describe...yet.

So, then I wondered how it would make someone else feel. Maybe the sight of a dirt path doesn't make everyone feel just like it makes ME feel. I then decided of course it wouldn't and I really want to hear how this particular moment frozen in time makes someone other than Malinda feel.

If you feel so inclined, please share. ....Also, if anyone can tell me where this is, I'll give you some snail mail love...




6 comments:

Deb Fields said...

Looks like up around Beersheba Springs. I love you.

Betsy said...

I would say beersheba Springs... my FIRST thought (because of the skinny trees)was in the woods by your house, but I know you like to hike at B. Springs so before i clicked on the comment I decided beersheba. ALSO... the path makes me feel anxious.... for what.. i don't know... spring,quiet,the enjoyment of a good walk... not sure. Maybe all of the above. maybe not.. hahaha... sorry

Jim said...

Along the Duck River at or near Henry Horton park?

My first thought was Beersheba but I can't remember where it looks like that.

Jim said...

Along the Duck River at or near Henry Horton park?

My first thought was Beersheba but I can't remember where it looks like that.

Malinda said...

That is correct, dear father of mine... Henry Horton by the Duck River...Mail love for you... I think I'll just bring it to you next Thursday.

Jim said...

I suppose Dear Ole Dads know their daughters.