Followers

Friday, August 1, 2008

Pretty Penny





A hound dog puppy, who really is a holy terror, and not ever this calm at all UNLESS she is laying in this chair. I shouldn't say any of that because she really is a good dog, but she drives all of us crazy with her puppy/hound dog energy. The bulldog even gets annoyed with her. What is up with that?? So... I thought I would memorialize a quiet Penny moment so that I may look back on it when she is driving me crazy... I do adore her, though.

She reminds me of my Grandpa Painter is what it is, I think. Why I love her so much. He always had coon dogs and loved them soooo much. I think he talked more to them than he did anybody, probably. Whenever Adam meets someone from around here and tells them where we live, they know who my grandpa was -- and that he loved his hound dogs....

2 comments:

cheryl said...

Awwwwwwwwww, I love her!

Betsy said...

I absolutely love these pictures.. I am ready to be that relaxed!
:0)
xo