Followers

Monday, June 2, 2008

String Fling III

Jacey and I after warm up...
Paul and Adam did a good job of entertaining Madelyn (left, Paul's girl) and Jordan during the downpour before we played.
Many of our friends came to see us and I unfortunately didn't get a picture of all of them, but I love this one of Cheryl, Maddie, and Paul Pitney. Aren't they a good lookin' family??
Another one of me and the BEST chick mandolin player ever. Gotta love that girl...and she did SOOO GOOD!!!

That is me on the left. Adam is in the middle and our very good friend David Liggett on the right.
I LOVE this picture... (above)


That is my dad in front of the speakers...my personal #1 fan along with my mom...love you Daddy...

2 comments:

cheryl said...

What great pictures and great editing! I love the ones of you & Jaycee!!

Betsy said...

HAHAHA!!!! dad's legs are ashinin'!!! :0)